in #CASE you missed it… The State Of Pooping In America
We all do it, but not many people really like to talk about it. What are we talking about? Pooping. And now a new survey looks at “The State of Pooping in America” and you may be a little shocked at the revelations.
The survey by probiotic makers Pendulum Therapeutics, finds:
- 51% of Americans say they wish they knew more about pooping than they do.
- 50% of Americans admit they rarely talk about taking care of business.
- Of those who do discuss dropping a deuce:
- 56% talk to family
- 22% talk to friends
- 22% discuss it with medical professionals.
- 51% admit they have a healthy poop consistency describing it as either "sausage- or snake-like, smooth and soft" or "sausage-shaped but with cracks on the surface."
- 56% say they drop the kids off at the pool one to two times a day, while 29% do it only two to three times a week.
And while the current pandemic has disrupted a lot of lives, apparently it hasn’t become much of an issue when it comes to taking a dump.
- 88% of Americans say their poop schedule hasn’t changed during the pandemic.
- 60% say it’s actually slightly or significantly improved.
- Only 12% say it’s worsened.