These days we’re used to celebrities giving their kids ridiculous made up names, but it turns out strange monikers aren’t something only famous people think of.
A recent Reddit thread has folks sharing the most “horrible and ridiculous” names they’ve heard parents give their children, and let’s just say we feel sorry for those kiddos.
Ridiculous names include:
- “I went to high school with a guy named John John John. Yes, his first name, middle name and last name were all 'John.'”
- “An ex had friends who named their kids Haight and Rayge (hate and rage). Good luck kids.”
- “I work at a college and often go through the new applications to process them, I've seen all kinds. Most ridiculous name I've seen thus far though: Starscream Anakin as his first and middle names.”
- “My neighbor was the 12th kid. His parents named him Twelver. That’s gotta be the worst I’ve ever seen.”
- “I once encountered a plump young woman whose name, according to her ID, was Rotunda.”
- “Baby girl. Yes this was their legal name.”
- “Some friends of mine in high school knew a girl named Cash Money. Met her once and she said her name with some made up accent.”
- “Had a boy in our school named Avonté. Pronounced Avont. Mother insisted the accent made the e silent. She would come completely unglued when anyone said his name wrong. Lady, that’s 'Avontay.'”
- “I went to high school with a guy named Zip Daub. His middle name was Adydo. They named that motherfucker Zip Adydo Daub.”
- “My mom worked in a maternity ward and a family with the last name "Dollar" named their infant child "Needa"...poor kid.”
Click herefor more ridiculous names.