Little Boy Has To Undergo 65 Surgeries After Swallowing Tiny Thing We Have All Over Our Houses

This story scares me so much because I have that in my house. 5-year-old Emmett Rauch of Arizona has his trach removed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center after swallowing a button battery. Fortunately and thanks to God, Emmet is doing find now, but this is so dangerous..

Please SHARE this story with your friends, we might prevent some accidents in the future...


 
Marty and Jodi in the Morning

Marty and Jodi in the Morning

Want to know more about Marty and Jodi in the Morning? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 95.7 The Jet!

title

Content Goes Here