in #CASE you missed it... Highest Paying States for Specific Jobs
How much you get paid to perform your vocation of choice can vary greatly depending on what state you live in. Here are the highest-paying states for specific vocations according to data compiled byStacker.
- Accountant –Washington, DC (average wage of $103,930)
- Air Traffic Controller –Illinois ($136,700)
- Baker –Hawaii ($38,080)
- Bartender –Washington DC ($48,290)
- Bus Driver –New York ($62,020)
- Computer Systems Analyst –California ($110,820)
- Dental Hygienist –Alaska ($114,790)
- Highway Maintenance Worker –Washington ($54,580)
- Massage Therapist –Alaska ($77,080)
- Tax Preparers –New York ($65,580)
- Waiters/Waitresses –Hawaii ($55,200)
Check out more careers and the states that pay best for themhere.