While most people have their favorites when it comes to restaurants, those places may not necessarily be considered the best in the world. Well, now TripAdvisor is here to let us know which restaurants are, so if you're a foodie listen up.
- The travel site just came out with their Travelers' Choice Awards “Best of the Best” for Restaurants, based on a full year of TripAdvisor reviews.
- Establishments are broken down into categories like Fine Dining, Everyday Dining and Quick Bites (formerly known as Fast Casual).
- They also have lists for Best Brunch Spots, Hottest New Restaurants, and Best Vegan Spots, plus new categories like Picture-Perfect Restaurants and Date Night.
- Earning the honor of Top Fine Dining spot in the U.S. is the Inn At Little Washington in Washington, Virginia, while The Old Stamp House Restaurant in Ambleside, United Kingdom is the World numbr one.
Top Ten U.S. Fine Dining Restaurants
- Inn at Little Washington - Washington, VA
- Cafe Monarch - Scottsdale, AZ
- Halls Chophouse - Charleston, SC
- Sazón - Santa Fe, NM
- Collage Restaurant - St. Augustine, FL
- Mama's Fish House - Paia, HI
- GW Fins - New Orleans, LA
- Lahaina Grill - Lahaina, HI
- Circa 1886 Restaurant - Charleston, SC
- Kokkari Estiatorio - San Francisco, CA
Click here for other lists.
Other tidbits from the report:
- Doc Ford's Rum Bar & Grille Ft. Myers Beach - Fort Myers Beach, Florida is the top Everyday Eats spot in the U.S.
- Bleeker Street Pizza in New York City is the top Quick Bites spot in the U.S.
- The Silver Fork in Manchester, Vermont is the top Date Night spot in the U.S.
- Full Bloom Vegan in Miami Beach, Florida is the best Vegan spot in the U.S.
- Halls Chophouse in Charleston, South Carolina is the Best Brunch spot in the U.S.
- Koral Restaurant in Bali, Indonesia earns the Picture-Perfect Restaurant honor.
- Asil Restaurant in Dubai, UAE is the Hottest New Restaurant.