It's not everyday that a company uses Craigslist to look for their next CEO, but Cards Against Humanity is doing just that! With one exception. It would appear that they already have their ideal candidate in mind.
The posting describes this person as:
We are seeking a highly qualified executive to run our company who meets the following requirements:
- Strong public speaking skills
- Steady disposition, remains cool under pressure
- Willing to inherit the consequences of eight years of irresponsible spending
- Excellent negotiator able to deal with stubborn opposition
- Experience hunting terrorist masterminds
- Minimum eight years experience President of the United States of America or equivalent nation
- Strongly prefer the first black editor of Harvard Law Review
- Must currently hold a national approval rating of 57.2% or higher
- Passed comprehensive healthcare reform- Natural born citizen of the United States
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The ideal candidate will be excited to travel for work and be a recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize.
Wait, are they describing Barack Obama? Pretty sure they are.
The post goes on to read:
What's In It for You? If you are the right candidate, we will award you 51% of our company and you can set your own salary. Benefits include:
- Health/dental/vision insurance (while available)
- Generous vacation time
- A new computer
- Pre-tax transit benefit
- Access to office pantry with unlimited almonds
-Paid relocation to Chicago is available.
-Also, you can be our new Dad if you want (optional but strongly preferred).