Check your hummus! There's a possibility that an ingredient may be contaminated with an organism that can cause a Listeria infection.
• House of Thaller is voluntarily recalling three brands of hummus products due to potential chemical contamination.
• Affected brands include Fresh Foods Market, Marketside and Lantana.
• These products are available at popular national retailers like Walmart and Target. [Source]
More specifically, these are the ones you need to check for:
- Fresh Foods Market Artisan Hummus, Pine Nuts – clear lid edge.
- Lantana White Bean Hummus with Pine Nut & Herb Topping – white or beige striped lid edge.
- Marketside Classic Hummus with Pine Nuts – solid black lid edge.
The House of Thaller customer service center can be reached at: 855-215-5142 Monday thru Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM CST.