Someone looked at the #1 DRUNK fast food joint in all 50 states by checking which one people Google the most on the biggest drinking days of the year. McDonald's is first overall with 22 states. Then Burger King with 14, and Wendy's with four. Wyoming is the only state where Taco Bell is #1. They did it by looking at Google search trends on the biggest drinking days of the year, like New Year's Eve and Fourth of July. And the biggest surprise is that Taco Bell did NOT rank very high.
Here are the most popular drunk fast foods . . .
1. McDonald's. It's #1 in 22 states.
2. Burger King, 14 states. (Including WASHINGTON!)
3. Wendy's, four states. (Mississippi, Ohio, West Virginia, and Montana.)
4. Waffle House, three states. (Alabama, Georgia, and South Carolina.)
5. Jack in the Box, three states. (Arizona, Nevada, and Idaho.)
Wyoming is the only state where Taco Bell ranked #1. And three other fast food joints also got one state: In-N-Out Burger in California . . . Whataburger in Texas . . . and Denny's is #1 in Alaska.